Hi Venugopal,

I have already replied to you on this topic asking specifically what
problems you are having with the osgviewerQT example.  I run Kubuntu
7.10 and am able to compile and run the osgviewerQT example without
problems.  Howewever, I and no one else can do anything to help you
unless you tell us what problems you are seeing.

Robert.