Hi Luigi,

Good detective work, when I run osgviewer --SingleThreaded I get the
black result, so it's certainly not a driver issues/platform issue.
The only difference between 2.4. and 2.5. I can think that has an
effect on initialization order is compile traversal, as I moved this
to run during the draw of the first traversal.

I will investigate at my end as at least I can reproduce the problem now.

Robert.