HI Monia,

You can get the hwnd from the GraphicsWindowWin32 class, you'll find
the head for this in

  OpenSceneGraph/include/osgViewer/api/Win32/GraphicsWindowWin32

You can get the GraphicsWindow from the viewer either via the
viewer.getWindows(Windows&) method
or from the Camera's in the Viewer i.e.

   GraphicsWindowWin32* window =

dynamic_cast<osgViewer::GraphicsWindowWin32*>(viewer.getCamera()->getGraphicsContext());

Robert.