Hi Vincent,

I don't know if anyone else can make sense of what you are trying to
do, based on your email, but I'm just lost.  I kinda doubt the problem
is really about ref_ptr<>, but something related to the overall code
that you have written, but since I can't really spot what you intend
or what might be going on I certainly can't help.

Robert.