  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Reed
McKenna
Sent: 09 June 2008 17:11
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] Precompiled 64-bit OSG dependencies available?

We are building OSG for the x64 configuration using Visual Studio 2005 SP1.
OSG compiles successfully but it appears that I will need to do some more
work on the plug-ins in the 3rd Party dependencies. Has anyone posted
step-by-step instructions for that or has anyone posted any precompiled
64-bit dependency plug-ins? I have not found it by searching the web, as of
now.

Thanks,

Reed McKenna