Brian
Maybe you can try sending the attachment from different mail account?
Guy.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul
Speed
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 5:33 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Build from svn in Cygwin still tries to build
osgviewerWX but no WX

For what it's worth... the whole messages are coming through for me but
they are just not visible.  If I view the message source then I can see
the contents... including the encoded attachment.  I'm not sure why
Thunderbird is getting confused by them.

It's weird because other posters seem to come through with an empty
attachment for their e-mails with no attachments.

The only thing I can find different about your messages upon quick
glance is that the Content-Type: boundary designator is very high in the

header.  And it contains a line break... which in my limited experience
seems a little odd.  As does the ":thesoftwaresource.com" part but that
should be ok, I think.

It's clear that a strict interpretation of:

Would not find the real separators: