Hi,

Dieter Pfeffer schrieb:
I get an application error ("The instruction at "..." referenced memory at
"...". The memory could not be read".) when I stop my application with esc.
When I run in debug mode, it breaks in QTUtils.cpp with the message
Unhandled exception .. Access violation reading location ...

My application has parts of osgmovie included and I can reproduce this
message in osgmovied (windows xp, osg2.3.6) when I comment in the function
myCreateTexturedQuadGeometry () the line
// pictureQuad->getOrCreateStateSet()->setTextureAttributeAndModes(0,
texture, osg::StateAttribute::ON);  for useTextureRectangle
It makes no sense to do this and I don't do it in my application, but I am
trying to find out the reason for the application error.
You can compare the output of osgmovie when setting the notify-level to DEBUG_INFO, perhaps there's some info what's going wrong.

Quicktime does not like to be unloaded from a DLL, perhaps this is your problem. We use a workaround for this: the qt-plugin observes all quicktime-movies and unloads quicktime when the last quicktime-movie-reference got out of scope to prevent the crash-on-exit.

HTH,
Stephan