Hello

I currently have a setup with one viewer with two cameras. I add a "HUD" to the scene (as a child to the root node) and it shows up in both camera views. Is there an easy way to disable seeing it in one view? Some camera->Set... that will do this? (based on depth or something?)

osg::Camera is a subclass of osg::Group, and the scene data is just a child of the camera. If you do camera->addChild(hudCamera);, then the HUD will only show up on that camera (since the HUD is not below the scene root, which is a child of all cameras).

Hope this helps,

J-S