Robert Osfield wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 9:24 PM, Brian Keener <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> >> So perhaps the problem in build is down to a different WxWidgets
> >> version than the OSG can compile against, or not all the lib/includes
> >> matching up for some reason.  Disabling WxWdiget should be possible by
> >> just setting the associated via ccmake .
> >
> >  But I am building in Cygwin - which means it should be finding
/usr/something or
> > /something or /cygdrive/something and the D: drive on my system is the CD
and has
> > music in - not WxWdgets - there is not WxWidgets on my system that I can
find.

> >  How do you disable in ccmake - I tried setting all the WxWidgets entries
equal
> > to their key and -NOTFOUND.
>
> This is really a CMake find issue - Cmake may be not just checking
> /usr paths, perhaps its the
> CMakeModules/Find3rdPartyDependencies.cmake that is introducing
> oddities.  I have amit to not
> being  CMake expert, let alone a Windows/Cygwin user so the best I can

I think I have found it and it is a CMake issue with the FindWxWidgets.cmake
script.  Either osgviewerWX is new or this didn't start until Cmake 2.6 but I
cannot be sure.  At any rate in FindWxWidgets.cmake they use this code:

#=====================================================================
#=====================================================================
IF(WIN32)
  SET(WIN32_STYLE_FIND 1)
ENDIF(WIN32)
IF(MINGW)
  SET(WIN32_STYLE_FIND 0)
  SET(UNIX_STYLE_FIND 1)
ENDIF(MINGW)
IF(UNIX)
  SET(UNIX_STYLE_FIND 1)
ENDIF(UNIX)

but in Cygwin WIN32 and UNIX are both set and the variables being set determine
how it find wxWidgets so if WIN32 is set it is using the wrong logic.  I added
this:

IF(CYGWIN)
  SET(WIN32_STYLE_FIND 0)
  SET(UNIX_STYLE_FIND 1)
ENDIF(CYGWIN)

right after the MINGW routine and that stopped it from find wxWidget or
defaulting which it does in the Windows find even though I do not have it which
it weird.  Anyways just thought I would pass it on as it does appear (to me) to
be in Cmake and not OSG.

bk