Hi Bob,

I am wondering about the status of this bug/fix (below) that I originally saw
discussed back in late Feb. by Paul M., Jean-Sebastien and Robert, and again in
late May, with no firm resolution.  I am using OSG 2.4 and appear to be
experiencing this same problem using CompositeViewer and slave cameras.  Is the
only current option to drop down to osgViewer::Viewer, or will doing a current
SVN checkout resolve it?

This fix was committed and is part of OSG 2.4. Perhaps you're seeing something different, or perhaps it's come back to haunt us? :-)

Try this:

osgpick --CompositeViewer

Does that exhibit the same symptoms as the ones you see? This was the test bed for the patch I submitted. If the patch was not applied, trying to rotate the fountain when the composite viewer was on two screens (hence using slave cameras) gave very little movement. For me at least, that example shows me that it's fixed.

J-S