I was wondering about this too.  I remember at one time seeing the number of
polys and vertices.  In the code it seems to be macro'd out with

#if 0
(but not all of the code, not enough to there to see how it would have
worked I think)

It would be handy.  Can we not have this toy anymore ?  ;D

-- Rick

Check us out at http://fringe-online.com/