  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Martz
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 2:57 PM
To: 'OpenSceneGraph Users'
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Optimizer options oddity

Hi Glenn - I haven't looked at the code, but I see this in the ChangeLog:

* From Terry Welsh, new flatten static transforms visitor that
duplicates subgraphs that are shared beneath differnt static
transforms From Robert Osfield, made a range of changes to
Terry's visitor integrating it into osgUtil::Optimizer and
changing the code to use a style more like the rest of the OSG.

Maybe Terry can shed some light on this, or you could search osg-users for
the week leading up to this change to see if anything was said about it. Or
we can put this on a list of things for Robert to check before tagging 2.6.
   -Paul

  _____