Hi JP,

I'm new and I'm a little fuzzy on the versioning between VPB and OSG.
It looks like for the example you have provided, we need an older
version (2.3.6) of OSG.  Do you know if there are plans to upgrade VPB
to work with the latest releases of OSG or am I totally missing
something?

Thanks for any info.
Greg