Hi Robert,

I noticed that anisotropy setting as well and tried commenting it out and it
didn't have any affect.  Still large hiccups when downloading textures using
--terrain.  Looking at the memory usage of my app in the Intel driver's
control panel says that it has a max of 128 mb of memory, which should be
enough.  Both osgdem options (--terrian and not) keep the "used graphics
memory" at about 126mb.

Right now, it just seems that the card might not be up to the challenge.
I'm going to try updating the drivers on the machine and see if that helps
at all.  I think I may just have to revert back to using regular old osgdem
with no --terrain option for now.

Thanks!

Jason