Hi All

Off topic to OSG a little

Note how to follow a route that's straight forward, but how to calculate
a route , I was wondering if any one had come across or were a ware of
any open source projects on Routing best path calculations, give a
terrain and 3d database of some from what would the best route for
travelling from A to B going through several way points, for walking,
driving , in winter , in summer etcetc..  Bit like ya Tom Tom SatNav but
without the road data and logic that goes with it ;)

I have had some inquiries if we could do something like this in our OSG
apps and I have no idea not having been involved in any thing like this
before other than using my Tom Tom ;),

Thanks

Gordon

Gordon Tomlinson

Product Manager 3D
Email  : gtomlinson @ overwatch.textron.com

(C): (+1) 571-265-2612
(W): (+1) 703-437-7651

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
- Master Tambo Tetsura