Hi

I make a little UP because I go now a strange problem :

My Cullcallback seem to engender some other problems in my application. When
I put it, the application can crash or freeze, pretending sometimes "not
enough memory" (false, I've checked) or some other error messages with no
relation with that. I suppose my cull callback is not good and randomly
engender unstable states in the application...

This is what I do, to check visible elements or not :

Callback :

tileVisibleCallback::tileVisibleCallback(Tile* tile)
>     : osg::NodeCallback(){
>     _tile = tile;
> };
>
> void tileVisibleCallback::operator()(osg::Node* node, osg::NodeVisitor*
> nv){
>
>     if(!_tile.valid()){
>         osg::notify(osg::WARN)<<"Tile callback error : tile not
> recognized!\n";
>         return;
>     }
>
>     //This method is called so the tile is visible
>     //    Its name is added to the visible Tile list.
>     _tile->_stack->_cullList.push_back(_tile->getName());
>

>     traverse(node, nv);
> };

and the Set :

osg::ref_ptr<tileVisibleCallback> tvc = new tileVisibleCallback(this);
>     if(_mainChild->getCullCallback())
>         _mainChild->getCullCallback()->setNestedCallback(tvc.get());
>     else
>         _mainChild->setCullCallback(tvc.get());

Do you see something not clear ? unstable ? what can engender problems ?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Vincent