Hi Martin,

AdapterWidget using GraphicsWindowEmbedded to enable osgViewer to
reuse an already create OpenGL context, this route is easy to
implement, but and it's a big but, it doesn't integrate any of the
high level context management that multi-threading or switching
between contexts requires - this means you can only use it in places
where you have a single viewer per window.

For a fully capably viewer you need to use QOSGWidget which uses
osgViewer itself to create and manage the graphics context, but using
QT to create the window.  This route allows the Viewer/CompositeViewer
to handle multiple contexts and multi-threading.

Robert.