HI Sunitha,

In future posts could you use a relevant subject line as this helps
with mail clients to thread appropriately, and also for others down
the line to find threads on particular topics in the archives.

When you load a scene graph from any of the 3d loaders you'll get a
complete scene graph with a single node at it's root, the StateSets
that contain the OpenGL state will be distributed across this graph,
and will rarely just be contained at the root node.  This means you'll
need to traverse the scene graph to find the StateSets, to do this the
best way is to write a custom NodeVisitor.  There are many examples of
custom NodeVisitor all over the OSG source code and examples - just do
a search for NodeVisitor to see it in action.

Robert.