Sukender wrote:
Hi Robert, hi all,

"const T *v": When T is a function, I guess the compiler reads "pointer to a const function"
instead of "const pointer to a function". Thus the const applied on a function has no meaning. I don't know,
however, how to avoid this, since "const (T *) v" will result in a parse error.
I don't think you can avoid it, as it seems that the Value constructor in question (Value::Value(const T* v)) is used when T is a function type. The different variations of it (const T* v, T* v, const T& v) make sense in general, just not all for a function type.

Paul