Wow! I thank you so much for your detailed support. I was able to compile my
OSG program with OpenSceneGraph 2.4 with kind help of Alberto Luaces. I will
try your instruction soon to get the newest version of OpenSceneGraph, well,
as soon as OSG 2.8 becomes available.
Uhm, one thing I don't understand is, as you said, "Could sign with the name
you wish to be addressed as please, to prevent others form making mistakes".
Actually I've just had to subscribe to osg-users, again, to be able to post
in the group, although I still have recieved osg disgest mails for months.
Does it has anything to do with what you said? :-S

--
TnTonly Corporation