Hi All,

I would like to see the OSG-2.8 branch tested out across as many
platforms and 3rd party applications as we can this week, as this will
be the best way for us to shake down the release and make sure it's
really ready to go 2.8.0 thank we can all rely upon for months to
come.

It occurred to me that we might be able to entice end users to come
forward and give a public thumbs up that OSG-2.8 works well with their
applications, it'll give some focus on the tasks of actually testing
OSG-2.8 against their own applications, and it might give the
community a bit of buzz knowing what applications/libraries that are
out their that are using the OSG.  Perhaps we could even coordinate
this into a wiki page with links to those projects, with screenshots
if you are up to it.  Does this sound like a good idea?