I just kicked off a build of 2.8 on OSX using the CMake generated Xcode projects. Along with a few warnings about deprecated functions in the carbon stuff I get a lot of warnings about duplicate dylibs whenever an osg dylib is referenced from another osg dylib during the build. It is a long time since I last built on OSX and it not an environment I am very familiar with. I don't remember seeing these warnings last time round, but I might have missed them. Does anyone know what these warnings mean, and can they be safely ignored.

Roger