From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Osfield
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 6:13 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: [osg-users] OpenSceneGraph Blog goes live!

Hi All,

Jose Luis kicked things off with creating a blog on openscenegraph.org for
discussing the server status, which in turn gave me the kick I need to start
up a developer blog for the project.  Rather than have two different blog
we've gone for a single blog, which you can find
at:

   http://blog.openscenegraph.org/

This is my first foray into blogging so be gentle!  Potentially we can have
others posting entries into the blog too, so it needn't be just an avenue
for Jose L. and myself to present news/thoughts.