Hi all,
I have a following question. When I set texture values (manually or from loaded
image) and render such a texture on object and grab the final image from
screenbuffer its pixel values are lower. For example, when I set value 100
(from 0-255) I get 80.
I have already switched of the light using

Code:
state->setMode(GL_LIGHTING, osg::StateAttribute::OFF);

.. to remove standard viewer shadowing.

Is there in OSG any default ambient lighting or any attenuation that could
cause this behaviour? Do you have any ideas how to get in rendered images the
exact color that I set without any modification?

Another confusing thing is, that default viewer has some default light
positioned in the same direction as camera and performs some kind of Lambertian
shading. Is there any way how to switch on/off this light or control its
position to have the same functionality?

Sorry for silly questions, but this problem drives me mad.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Jiri