Hi Robert,

BTW, I've asked this before but you didn't respond - Now that we have
separate user accounts on the Wiki, could the locked pages be opened up to
some of us in the community? Downloads and Dependencies would be good
candidates. That way we won't have to pester you all the time, at least for
that :-)

For regular contributors/maintainers granting access to write to these
pages would be fine.  Opening out to the all subscribers would still
be a bit dangerous as it would be open malicious hackers.

Of course, hence why I said "some of us in the community" above.

I believe Jose L. can grant different privileges to different users.
If you wish access then just ping Jose L.

Will do. Thanks.

J-S