ok , now i m using svn version of ffmpeg.
bow the example runs but the message still apear

I put the the lines in main function of my program::

std::string libName =  osgDB::Registry::instance()->
createLibraryNameForExtension("ffmpeg");
osgDB::Registry::instance()->loadLibrary(libName);

but looks like that its using xine yet .
and the old error continues.

*** glibc detected *** ./OSG: free(): invalid pointer: 0x0b1f8fc7 ***
/lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6[0xb73e9a85]
/lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6(cfree+0x90)[0xb73ed4f0]
/usr/local/lib/osgPlugins-2.9.1/osgdb_xine.so[0xb7f7c823]
/usr/lib/libxine.so.1[0xb58484d8]
======= Memory map: ========

Why my ffmpeg is not in use ?
I have to modify something in osgDB ?