I believe an HBITMAP is more than just an array of pixels. It's more like a drawing context (HDC). I think no matter what you do, you'll have to create your HBITMAP from scratch and copy data to it.

Do you really need an HBITMAP for what you're doing?

--"J"

Glenn Waldron wrote:
Not sure, but the code in the "bmp" plugin might help.

Glenn Waldron : Pelican Mapping : http://pelicanmapping.com : +1.703.652.4791