Hello Francisco,

I would like to have an ordered list (in increasing level of difficulty) of the
examples that come with the svn version of osg.
At least, grouping them in some categories if a numerical order cannot be
applied.

I don't know if there's an ordering in order of difficulty. I'd say it's more a case of each example demonstrating something, and you need to find the example that shows what you want to do to base your code on that. In general, you won't work through the examples in sequential order, you'll search through the examples for a given class name or method name (like setVertexArray for example) to see how it can be used.

Hope this helps,

J-S