Hello Ruiying,

I've been playing adding a camera call back. But I can't figure out why I can change the background clear colour, yet I can't set the view matrix of the camera?

Do you have a camera manipulator on your View? If so, the manipulator's calculated view matrix will override whatever you set as your camera's view matrix each frame. You either need to remove the manipulator (if you want to always set your view matrix in your callback) or set the new view position/direction by changing the manipulator's home position.

Hope this helps,

J-S