Hello Lee,

What does it take to get display culling of objects based on NodeMask
values?  I'm setting the NodeMask on nodes (Geodes) in the scenegraph
and calling view->getCamera()->setCullMask(value) but I'm not seeing any
change in the geometry displayed.  Is there something I need to enable?

You should set the CullMask to ~value. Traversals compare the traversal mask and the node's nodemask with a bitwise &, so you're effectively saying "render only what has this node mask". You should be saying "render what does not have this node mask".

I've also noticed when using LineSegmentIntersector that geometry that
is clipped by ClipNode clipping planes is showing up in the intersection
list returned.  Anything I can do about that?

I think ClipNode only affects rendering, not traversals. Others will correct me on this if needed, I've never used them personally.

Hope this helps,

J-S