Hi,
Im creating a music application using osg, i wish to hide and show the mouse
pointer and set its position so when I click on a knob or volume level fader
the pointer disapears during the drag and reaperars in the same position as
before the drag.

Any ideas?
Im saving the mouse position before the drag with:

Code:

case(osgGA::GUIEventAdapter::PUSH):
{
osgViewer::View* view = dynamic_cast<osgViewer::View*>(&aa);
if (view)
{
mouseDown = true;
mouseResetX = ea.getX();
mouseResetY = ea.getY();
// somehow hide the mouse pointer here!!
}

return false;
}

I need a way to hide the mouse in the above code
and show the mouse and set its position in the code below.

Code:
case(osgGA::GUIEventAdapter::RELEASE):
{
osgViewer::View* view = dynamic_cast<osgViewer::View*>(&aa);
if (view)
{
// somehow show the mouse pointer and set its position here!!
}

return false;
}

Thank you!