Hi Paul,

Thank you for your reply.

My code computes the 8 corner points of object space bounding box, called p1 ,
p2 , ... , p8
Then I get the first matrix transform regardless to multiparent .. i forgot to
copy / paste the line :

Code:
osg::Matrix matrix = drawable.get->getWorldMatrices(0);

Then i compute the 8 points coordinates to world space, called p1w , p2w, ... ,
p8w.
Then i use those points to compute bottom left corner ( called minWorld ) and
top right corner ( maxWorld ) points of world space bounding box, with those
ugly min / max on point coordinates.

It seems to work.. i m going to test your method to compare result / perf, it
should be faster than my code :p

Regards,
Harold