Hi Andrew;

osgviewer, take the scene graph and start to accumulate all nodes bounding
boxes, by this all accumulated boundingboxes it configure it's viewing area
to show you all nodes which are in the screen. So as a result there is some
nodes which are not visible on the screen, but viewer take these nodes
bounding box on accumulated boundingbox.
This is my humble opinion :)

Regards.

2009/5/22 Andrew Cunningham <o...@a-cunningham.com>

> Hi,
> There seems to be something wrong with this geometry I have created that
> seems to cause OSG some problems. It should be 4 squares centered around the
> origin in a cross like pattern. When I load it into a standard viewer the
> viewer seems to have problems centering it.
> Anyone OSG gurus who can look at this?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Cheers,
> Andrew