We are developing an application using OSG and wxWidgets. Our layout is, in
short, a tool bar with a large OSG window under it. The problem is when we try
and attach tooltips to the buttons in the toolbar. These will then be rendered
below the tool and most of the time in the OSG window. These will then be
visible until we render a new frame.

How do you guys developing applications using OSG and window toolkits handle
tooltips? Has anyone been able to display any windows tooltips ontop of an OSG
window?

>From my initial investigations it seems like a common problem.

http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?t=1748
http://www.mail-archive.com/osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org/msg03087.html