Hi Robert,

I does generate warnings, but really should generate an error as no
return type is clearly an undefined value.

Yes, we agree on that.

Is there perhaps a switch we could add to gcc builds that would turn that particular warning into an error? If it's a small thing to add, it might be good since as I said it's not the first time I see that kind of thing in OSG and VPB when compiling recent changes that were made by a gcc user.

Otherwise don't worry about it, we Visual Studio users will keep our eyes open (as you gcc users do for us) :-) The strength of community and all that :-)

J-S