Hi Yang,

Translation operation isn't same as rotation operation. While one object is
rotating in every transformation node by traversing the scene graph from
parent to child, every node can effect the current rotation state to the
target child node.

Distinctly in translation operation every node try to translate target child
node to specified coordinate point which is every PAT node instantiate it
with osg::Vec3(10.0f,10.0f,0.0f). Actually every PAT nodes effect the child
node to locate it osg::Vec3(10.0f,10.0f,0.0f) but only last one is validate
on this operation. Becase PAT4 is the last node before the child node. So
you can't hope to accumulate traslation value as rotation value.

I hope that I did't tell you wrong explanations.

Ümit Uzun