Hi Forest;

We have same problem and I find that threading isn't actual problem. real
one is rendering on specified HWND. And frame rate always gets down while
enlarging the HWND size contrary if you collapse the HWND size you can see
easily that frame rate gets upper degree than wide one. I suspect that low
frame rate is caused by rendering on specified HWND. If you really need to
render on MFC control(i.e PictureBox) you should narrow you HWND control
size to get high frame rate.

Regards.

Ümit Uzun