From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Osfield
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 10:06 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] OSG Texture <-> CEGUI Texture

Hi Brad,

Could you just use osgWidget instead?  I've played with CEGUI in the
past and found it's design very poor for doing general purpose
graphics application integration - it can't handle multiple graphics
context nor multi-threading, I learnt enough about it's short coming
in design and implementation to know that it wasn't worth investing
more time into, there are far better ways to tackle this type of work.

Robert.

http://www.gamedboy.com/tiki-index.php?page=MiniMap%20CEGUI