Hi Ufuk;

I am sure this working way is true, because Paul Martz had written a mail
about rep_ptr's working mechanism and in this mail, he had talked about
ref_ptr's automatic destruction in suitable time when realize related
object's unnecessity for working program but I can't find this mail archieve
ling to send you.

Whatever, I am glad to solved at last :)

Regards.
Ümit Uzun