Hi All;

If this is much simple question please forgive me :D I am trying to create
wheel body and related texture by using ShapeDrawable and can't. Do I have
to use Modeling tools to create my expected looking images as you can see
from attached image? Or Do I have to manipulate texture coordinate by
programmatically at runtime? What should I do? I can create this wheel easly
by using Blender but I want to create by coding.

ExpectedWheel part had created on DirectX by using same wheel texture.

My Code:
    // Wheel
    osg::ref_ptr<osg::Geode> wheelGeode = new osg::Geode();
    wheelGeode->addDrawable(new osg::ShapeDrawable(new
osg::Cylinder(osg::Vec3(0.0, 0.0, 0.0), RADIUS, 0.08)));
    osg::ref_ptr<osg::Texture2D> texWheel = new osg::Texture2D();
    texWheel->setImage(osgDB::readImageFile("./Data/wheel.bmp"));
    wheelGeode->getOrCreateStateSet()->setTextureAttributeAndModes(0,
texWheel.get(), osg::StateAttribute::ON);

Regards.

Ümit Uzun