Hi Gordon,

Tomlinson, Gordon wrote:
> Generally it is recommend you build every thing with the same compiler
> version ( it saves time in the long run )

I started out thinking this is the obvious answer, but the more I think
about it, I'm not so sure. For example, OSG uses OpenGL from operating
system libraries or libraries supplied by my video card maker. These may
not even be compiled by a Microsoft compiler and there certainly isn't
any way for me to recompile them. This makes me think that it doesn't
really matter.

I would like to understand what the problem is with mixing object files
built against different versions of library files.

Cory