Hi Filip;

This is impossible because all example uses generated library, includes and
dll's on your own platform so you have to compile OSG Core library too. Or
if you have latest OSG binary installed your system before and create
related environment variables you can create your sln normally and when
compiling step in VisualStudio you may exclude core libraries and build only
examples. I haven't tried but it would work.

HTH. Regards.

Ümit Uzun