Hi Julien-Charles,

The interesection code only using the node bounding spheres during
traversal, it doesn't use them for the final intersection calculation as
this is done against the actual primitives of the drawable leaves.   I can't
say way is wrong with your setup, but it won't be a parental bounding sphere
issue.

Robert.