Hi,

I am interested in WPF development as well.  I have been playing around with
the C++/CLI example to make a managed window.  It seemed to work ok, except
when I tried running it in Release mode, in which case it kept crashing,
apparently with some memory corruption errors.

I am using a relatively new snapshot from SVN for my OpenSceneGraph library.  I
have been using it in C++ for quite some time now with not too many problems
(none that this great community has not helped with so far) :)

I also started playing with OsgDotNet wrappers, but when I run it, it crashes
trying to create the osgShadow wrapper.  I noticed that it was made for OSG
2.0, so I downloaded that, but the download I had seems to be missing osgViewer
in the include directories.

I would love to know how you are able to get the DotNet stuff working, in one
of these options.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Rick