Hi Nemo,

I ask DisplaySetting configuration because of some system hardware not
support more multisampling and sometimes viewer open up in full screen. Your
suspect about stateHandler does not cause this problem. But you should check
your m_hWnd. It should be right handler for your CView. Because base
parameters to create rendering window boundaries are got from m_hWnd.

Regards. Good Luck.

Ümit Uzun