Hi,

look at the intersection code in osgmovie. I think it gets the texture coords of intersection.

jp

Matthew Hielsberg wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know how to access the rgba texture values at the point of
intersection in a polygon found using osgUtil::IntersectionVisitor and
osgUtil::LineSegmentIntersector?  Ideally I would pass a threshold to the
IntersectionVisitor so that it automatically skips intersecting polygons whose
alpha values at the intersection point fall below the threshold.  Since this
functionality does not seem to exist, I am wondering if there is another means
available to find this information.  I am hoping that I do not have to write a
new IntersectionVisitor.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Matthew

This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard. The full disclaimer details can be found at http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean. MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their support.