HI Jacob,

There really is much that others can do to help without be able to run
the same test and see the same behaviour and then run vpbmaster in a
debugger to see what is going on.  vpbmaster should be dispatching the
osgdem tasks and then sitting most idle while the osgdem tasks do the
actual build, and then re-submit new tasks as they are finished.

Try running vpbmaster in a debugger and see what is happening when it's hanging.

Robert.