Hi,

I've got a loaded model which is a child of the root.
the second child of the root node is a ortho2d projection, which i use for the
GUI. Now i've taken the example osgkeyboardmouse from the osg site and my
problem is that it only catches intersections with the loaded model. Not with
the Goedes which are at the Ortho2D ProjectionMatrix.

double w(.05), h(.05);
        osgUtil::PolytopeIntersector* picker =
                new osgUtil::PolytopeIntersector(
                osgUtil::Intersector::PROJECTION,
                x-w, y-h, x+w, y+h);
        osgUtil::IntersectionVisitor iv(picker);
        viewer->getCamera()->accept(iv);

this is how i configured the Visitor. I've tried to change the Intersector into
a osg::Intersector::WINDOW. ut then absolutely nothing happens anymore.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Thorsten