Yes, I think I resolved finding the 3rdparty dependencies. But for some
reason, the osgdb_xxx pluggins listed in the last e-mail:

osgdb_gz
osgdb_curl
osgdb_ive
osgdb_png
osgdb_tiff
osgdb_tiffd

dependencywalker shows that these pluggin dlls are still looking for
MSVCR80.DLL  *and* MSVCR90.DLL

And the other pluggins can't find MSVCR90.DLL.

bizarre.

thanks,

Well, I tried dependencywalker.com and opened up the pluggins.