Hi All,

ParentNode->ChildNode

I have a shader and try implement to the ParentNode but I don't want to
effect ChildNode with this shader. I want render ParentNode with Shader and
render ChildNode with FixedFunction without any effect from it's parent's
shader. I have tried to use osg::StateAttribute::PROTECTED but which
osg::Attribute should I set to PROTECTED?
I mean ChildNode->getOrCreateStateSet()->setAttributeAndModes( ????,
osg::StateAttribute::PROTECTED | osg::StateAttribute::OFF);
What should I assign to ???? Or Does this way wrong or not?

Regards.

Ümit Uzun